Pecel is perfect served in the month of fasting, in which after abstinence do not eat and drink for about 14 hours, the body requires the intake rich in vitamins and minerals that the body does not limp. Carbohydrates, proteins and vegetables should be fulfilled so that the body back fit. Recipe makes pecel we share below is very suitable in the meal as the menu iftar, because of the fiber content of vegetables. In addition, when pecel generally just use spinach, kale, beans and touge, then on this occasion recipe pecel sauce in add other vegetables such as flowers Turi. Well, if you are interested in making a delicious pecel this? just read the recipe below.
Recipes How to Make Sambal Pecel The Delicious
Serving suggestion: 6
Cooking Time: – + 30 Minutes
– 250 grams of spinach, siangi, remove the core
– 250 grams of bean sprouts, wash the roots
– 250 gr long beans, cut into 5 cm
– 250 gr turi flowers, remove the stigma
– 350 grams of peanuts, fried, mashed
– 4 lime leaves, thinly sliced
– 2 tablespoons sour water
– 300 ml of water
– 4 pieces of red chili sauce
– 1 clove garlic
– 0.5 cm kencur
– ½ teaspoon shrimp paste fuel
– 3 tablespoons sugar red sliced
– 1 tablespoon salt meal
How to make :
1. Boil the spinach, beans, flowers Turi, and bean sprouts alternately using boiling water. Drain and set aside.
2. Mix the peanuts that have been refined with more seasoning, continue puree back. Mix with sour water. Knead with a spoon until well blended.
3. Prepare a container serving, arrange the vegetables that have been boiled.
4. Prepare the sauce bowl, dilute with water pecel seasoning sauce.
5. Prepare a serving dish, arrange the vegetables and add the seasoning pecel already melted.