Posted on Mar 13th 2008 by Neil.
Brea & Ed’s signature journal as an example as we have many of them in production right now.
To see the whole design click blow and view in our flash player. Here is the same book filled with signatures at the end of the evening with Brea and Ed.
Purchase a custom designed wedding guest book for your guest’s signatures.
… Read more
Posted on Jan 14th 2008 by Neil.
We would sincerely appreciate your help in both referring us to your friends who will appreciate our services, but also communicating with the myriad of clients you may not meet or know by reviewing our work online. We must cast a broad net to reach each year’s new clients because we don’t serve the same (wedding) client twice. So while we know many of you have made financial sacrifices to hire us, your minute or two effort here will save our future clients the additional costs of more advertising.
Add our site to your favorite bookmark service:
Review our services on external sites and please click each of these links:
- Review Make Love Real at WeddingWire.
- Review Our Services on Amazon.com – if you have ordered from them before login to review.
- Digg us by clicking this link and following through
- Add our site to your Favorites as a Technorati user.
- Top 100 Blogs
- Cool Photoblogs rank’s MakeLoveReal.net
- We Rank with North Carolina Top Wedding Sitesâ„¢
Social Network with Neil:
- Friend Neil on Facebook: (by far the most useful and used) if you’re not already our client, send me a note to let me know why you’re friending me.
- Neil’s Myspace Page: (not that I keep up with it)
- Linked in: professional networking
- Twitter: neilcowley
- Neil’s Flickr account where many of the images here are hosted, and much of the teaching/instructional images are found for:
- www.MakeLightReal.com – Neil’s creative journal if you’re interested in learning about the creative process or technical photo stuff.
- Open Source Photo – a free discussion forum for beginner wedding photographers.
You can find us listed online in these directories:
- Behance – Creative Portfolios
- ASMP – American Society of Media Photographers – Neil is also an accomplished commercial and advertising photographer.
- Wedding Wire Charlotte NC Wedding Photographers
- WeDj.com Wedding Photographer North Carolina
- Adirondak Wedding Photographers in New York
- New York City Metro Wedding Photographers
- Rochester Club Ballroom
- Enright Florists
- Sheldrake Point Vineyard Weddings
- Glen Iris Weddings with a waterfall overlook
- Atlanta Wedding Photojournalist listed on MyWedding.com
- East Coast wedding photojournalist in Charleston South Carolina
- Miami Florida wedding photographer
- Orlando Florida wedding photojournalist
- Caribbean Island Beach Wedding Destination Villa Photographer
- National Wedding Photographer.com
- Phoenix Arizona professional wedding photojournalist AZ and the grand canyon
- PhotoLinks – The Photography Network
- Photographysites.com Wedding Photographers
- Love Unscripted – Wedding photojournalist photo blog and image stream
- Find a UK wedding photographer.
- Find a US wedding photographer
- Blog cloud
- Charlotte Wedding Guide
- North Carolina Wedding Photographers – Member of WeddingPhotoUSA – America’s Professional Wedding Photographers
- Find local North Carolina Wedding Photographers
Search for local wedding photographers in North Carolina at LocalWeddingPhotographers.com
- listed at million blog list
- listed at Wiki Blog Directory
- 1 Second Film Producer
- Photo.net – Neil Cowley’s profile page
- Photoblog Community Profile
- – Photography Home Pages
- – Top Photographer’s site.
- Pixorati photo search and vote
- Leading Charlotte, North Carolina Invitations and Charlotte, North Carolina Photographers listed in Decidio.com
- Titterectory listing for Neil Cowley – Photographer
- Charlotte North Carolina Photographer’s Directory
- – Photo Ring Photography Blog listings
- Boudoir South CarolinaCharleston, South Carolina’s top Boudoir and Glamour Photographer servicing Charleston, Summerville, Folly Beach, Mt. Pleasant, Isle of Palms, James Island, Moncks Corner, Goose Creek, North Charleston and surrounding areas in South Carolina.
- photographers for weddings, corporate and commercial advertising
- Wholesale Wedding Flowers – Wedding flowers at wholesale prices from premier flower
growers. Flowers for DIY weddings and event planners by Lola Blooms.
Posted on Jul 26th 2007 by Neil.
Kristy and John’s Niagara falls wedding!
This SimpleViewer gallery requires Macromedia Flash. Please open this post in your browser or get Macromedia Flash here
This is a WPSimpleViewerGallery
Posted on Nov 1st 2006 by Neil.
Nestled on the banks of beautiful Lake Norman are the towns of Cornelius, Davidson and Huntersville. These unique towns present a wide array of leisure amenities for visitors and guests including upscale shopping, year-round golfing, fishing and other water activities. Lake Norman, the largest man-made lake in the Carolinas, is THE place for fun in the sun! Created in 1963 by Duke Energy, Lake Norman is 34 miles long with 520 miles of shoreline.
Cornelius wedding reception locations
Davidson wedding event planning information
Huntersville wedding venues and cordinators
Lake Norman Wedding Venues
Posted on Jun 19th 2006 by Neil.
Posted on Jun 15th 2006 by Neil.
John and Kristy work in marketing in the DC area, but came back to John’s home near Niagara Falls to have their destination wedding.
John and his father just before the ceremony.
John has a sweet smile, but a super telephoto lens on the kiss shows how intense his love for Kristy is. (not that the father cares (-; )
John’s taking a closer look at his new bride.
John and Kristy loved My wife’s shot of them by the maid of the mist ticket booth and made it the cover of their album.
Their wedding was in Niagara New York, but the treasure map showed the tropical island theme of their reception.
My wife’s wonderfully romantic ending shot.
Congratulations Guys! View the complete wedding story on Neil’s site…